If you want to attract partners or clients from abroad, the translation of your website or, at least, its several pages into the foreign language is the most effective method to achieve this goal. This is actually the best opportunity for your business to enter the international market and, accordingly, to win a completely new level of sales. Although English is considered the international language of the business world, your target audience from such countries like Russia or Ukraine may not understand your advertising campaigns or product descriptions displayed in English. This simply means that if you are going to conquer the foreign market, the decision to translate the website into a foreign language is a wise one. However, if you don’t want your efforts to be in vain, make sure that you deal with professional translators able to deliver competently written and easy-to-read texts that can attract the attention of your potential customers and partners. This is exactly what we offer at eGeek’s!
Our most important advantage is a unique team of professional, talented writers who truly love what they do. Each of them not only has a degree in linguistics, Romance-Germanic philology, and translation theory and practice but also is fluent in, at least, two languages. Therefore, dealing with us, you are guaranteed to get the result that will exceed all your expectations!
eGeek’s offers you to order:
- Quality content translation and website localization
- Article translation regardless of the subject, including narrowly focused topics
- Translation and localization of games and software
- Translation of advertising texts
- Technical translation
- Medical translation
- Commercial translation
- Legal translation
- And much more
Besides, our services are not limited to simple translation. Every copy is checked by experienced editors and proofreaders before it is delivered to the customer so that the quality of our work is always top-notch – and that’s not all! Each our customer is provided with a personal manager – a degreed philologist – who monitors the timely implementation of the order and additionally checks all outgoing translations. We work for the long term business relations and, therefore, always do our best to make the customers satisfied with the quality of our service.
Basic stages of the website translation from eGeek’s:
- Preparation of source files. While everything is clear with particular articles, the translation of the entire website or several of them requires a certain preparation. Thereby, the first thing you should do is export content to Microsoft Word document. You can do it yourself or entrust this work to our manager.
- Content translation. All article and website translation services are provided by our professional translators. The cost of their work usually depends on the required language of translation, the number of printed characters, the complexity of translation, and the deadline.
- Translation of the website elements. This stage includes the translation of such important elements as text banners, pop-ups, drop-down lists, page tabs and subsections, menu items, and so on. Although such elements usually don’t have much text content, they still play an important role for any website and, therefore, have to be translated with due care.
- Translation of the website promotional materials. This stage involves not only a professional but also a creative approach. Our talented translators use both of them in their work and guarantee our customers the best result! Be sure, the translation of your banner ads, promotions, and other advertising materials will be no less vivid and attractive than the original text.
No matter whether you need a translation of a single article or the entire website, eGeek’s will fulfill your order quickly, efficiently, and inexpensively! We value our customers and always try to meet all their needs. Contact us today, and we will help you enter the international market!